Patriotic Veggie Cups


Pinned it, tried it and loved this idea!

I saw this on Pinterest a long time ago, and just came across it again recently. So cute!

I don't know about you, but I have enough Washi Tape to last a life time, so whenever I see a fun idea to use some, I try it! When Washi Tape first came out, there were so many fun colors and styles, I started a collection. What was I thinking anyway? How much Washi tape can one person use? LOL!

But this is a great idea, and EZ too. Just buy some of those small plastic containers (they have little lids too, perfect for sending condiments with lunches)at the Party Store and wrap a piece of Washi around them. Then fill with your favorite veggie dip, and add some cut veggies on skewers. How handy for parties or picnics!

I happened to have a few Patriotic picks form Target, so I used those to make them even more festive, but regular wooden skewers for the grill will work too.Yes, I am addicted to the dollar spot in Target too. (which is also a great place to find washi tape!)



No comments: