Throwback Thursday....Paula's Meatloaf

Thursday, March 7, 2013



           Throwback Thursday






Thursday, March 7, 2013



When I'm in the mood for meatloaf, I usually make my moms recipe.  But I 
decided to give Paula's a try and  we are both happy I did. YUM!

It was so moist and flavorful, and the topping put this meatloaf recipe OVER 
the top. I took Paula's advice and the next day I slathered some mayo on 
white bread and cut me a big ole slab of meatloaf to put inside.

It was a wonderful lunch!

Once again, Pinterest came through with another great pin!



Paula's Meat Loaf
Paula Deen

1 lb. burger
1 egg
1/2 c. quick cooking oats
1/2 c. chopped onion
1/2 c. chopped green pepper
1/4 salt 
1/4 pepper
8 oz. diced tomatoes, no juice

Mix and put in a loaf pan. Add topping and bake at 375 for 1 hour.

Topping:
1/3 c. ketchup
1 Tbsp. mustard
2 tbsp. brown sugar



No comments: